Friday, August 2, 2013

Chronic Loss of VOICE and HOARSENESS

my close friends would know that aside from my asthma I am suffering from CHRONIC LOSS OF VOICE and HOARSENESS.  This period of my life was very challenging and difficult. ENT would tell me not to talk and rest my voice.  But this is really impossible for talking is part of my job. Most of the time, i would ask my personal assistant to call for me and relay my messages because i have no voice.

The ENT doctor informed me that one reason for my loss of voice is that i have nodules/nodes in my throat.  Learning this, i looked for ways to heal myself with homeopathy remedies. 

What's good about Homeopathy, there is no side effect.  To restore my voice I took different homeopathy remedies.  Argentum Nitricum, Causticum, Capsicum and Arum.  Each was taken in 3 consecutive days.  

Homeopathy is different from western medicine.  It takes time to cure the person.  what made me well and restored my voice these past few weeks is ARGENTUM METALLICUM. 


Disclaimer
Nothing on this site is intended for a medical diagnosis or treatment. Upon entering you are responsible for yourself and your health actions. This website is for the purpose of suggestion and opinion only. This site is not intended to replace the individual attention of a healthcare provider. This site should not be used in place of a visit or the advice of your physician. Nor does it recommend directly or indirectly the practice of medicine or dispense of medical services. Nothing shall discourage any person from seeking knowledge or information pertaining to that person’s own self-care. Consumers can make informed choices regarding personal health care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment