Friday, August 2, 2013

Diggle our DOG





 
While homoeopathy has often worked for me and my children, I’ve been more impressed  when it worked for our dog "Diggle." 



my assistant one day called up my cellphone around 8pm "Ma'am si Diggle, nagtatae, 4 na beses na siyang nag pupu sa loob ng 1 oras.  Ang pupu ay basa na may uhog pero wala naman dugo" {Ma'am, Diggle is suffering from diarrhea, he already moved bowels 4 times within an hour.  It is watery and has mucous but no appearance of blood"}

 
I asked my assistant to give Diggle "Arsenicum Album (Ars-Alb) 200 ch" one dose every hour for 2 hours.  

Guess what? his diaarhea stopped.   

Disclaimer
Nothing on this site is intended for a medical diagnosis or treatment. Upon entering you are responsible for yourself and your health actions. This website is for the purpose of suggestion and opinion only. This site is not intended to replace the individual attention of a healthcare provider. This site should not be used in place of a visit or the advice of your physician. Nor does it recommend directly or indirectly the practice of medicine or dispense of medical services. Nothing shall discourage any person from seeking knowledge or information pertaining to that person’s own self-care. Consumers can make informed choices regarding personal health care. 




No comments:

Post a Comment